Compounded % Gains Since Inception in 2003  3003%
[Member Login]

21 Day Free Trial!
  • Daily Stock Picks
  • Instant Email Alerts
  • Daily Commentary
  • Daily Annotated Charts
  • Real-Time Portfolio
  • Expert Advice.  
  • Personal Trade Journal
Click Here to Sign-up 

StockTradersHQ 
FREE Newsletter
Trading insights, tips, and strategies from our expert technical traders.
5 Second Sign-up
Just your e-mail
  

STHQ 2013 Winners 

Click here to view charts

Follow Us 

  

< Return to Glossary
 

R Squared

The measure of diversification that determines how closely a particular fund's performance parallels an appropriate market benchmark over a period. The market is understood to have an R Squared of 100%. Therefore, a fund with an R Squared of 95% contains 95% of the market's diversification and risk. The remaining 5% is unique to the fund manager's actions.
(source: StockCharts.com)
Copyright © 2003-2017 StockTradersHQ.com is owned and operated by The Winners Edge a subsidiary of DMC Systems LLC. All rights reserved.  This web site is optimized for Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater! DISCLAIMER articles bulletins charts

^Top^